MARKETING AND SALES DIRECTOR
Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING.
A career within sales and marketing.
Marketing Director/Amber Rain,1989-Present
- Maximize sales in 19 stores;consistently achieve monthly sales plan.
- Recruit/interview /hire,train and develop counter managers and beauty advisors;stress improved customer service and follow through.
- Act as liaison between Jolene's and Amber Rain account executives;communicate/execute corporate plans.
- Merchandise cases/counters;oversee/organize stock areas;review stock control and productivity books.
- Actuate/implement promotional events to generate additional business.Hire/train freelance models to promote business.Conduct product sales and seminars for promotional agencies.
- Review and analyze goals and retail sales;interact with general managers and cosmetic buyers.
- Organize/supervise 25 clinics and special promotional events.
Marketing Director/Emerald Haze,1984-1989
- Responsible for 25 stores and $3 million account.Improved staffing,increased business 30% in spring'89,60% Christmas '88,and 42% Fall'87.
- Restructured special events to generate business.Actuated"Days of Haze"program, stressing customer service/follow through;established goals to increase average unit sales,makeovers,and consultations.
- Brought account to #2 in the country;exceeded sales goals.
- Received numerous Galena Marketing Awards.
Columbia Institute of Aesthetics,Columbia,SC
Courses in Advanced Makeup Artistry,1988
University of Florida,Gainesville,FL
Willing to relocate
- Percentages and dollar amounts quantify candidate's accomplishments.
- Courses listed under education are related to candidate's field of interest